Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
The new edition of this textbook introduces the basic chemical concepts underlying a sound understanding of environmental science and ecology. Fundamental chemical principles are explained and illustrated with real examples from the environment. From an introduction to atomic and molecular structure..
The central role of soil chemistry in the ecosystem and other disciplines is becoming increasingly important. For example the effects of the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, and accelerated use of pesticides, on soil fertility has been a focus of much high-level debate. This text begi..
Safeguarding economic prosperity, whilst protecting human health and the environment, is at the forefront of scientific and public interest. This book provides a practical and balanced view on toxicology, control, risk assessment and risk management, addressing the interplay between science and publ..
This book provides a comprehensive review of UV radiation effects in the marine environment. A multidisciplinary approach is adopted to discuss all aspects from a physical, chemical and biological perspective. The book begins by describing the attenuation of UV radiation in the atmosphere and sea wa..
This book is about radioactive gases and particles which are dispersed in the environment, either from natural causes, or following nuclear test and accidental emissions. In the first five chapters of this book, the formation and properties of radioactive aerosols are described. Radon, which is of n..
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)