Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
IT management and ecommerce
With the increasing application of software in systems, especially safety- or even life-critical systems, it is no longer sufficient for the software developer to rely solely on testing the code produced. Testing must begin with the specification of requirements, continue on the design and finally o..
The Business of Ecommerce provides a guide to the types of business that companies can conduct over the Web, and it explains how they can go about building systems to support these initiatives. Business and technology decision-makers will learn all they need to know about the entire field of Ecommer..
Software engineering is becoming more procedural and controlled, but the estimation of IT projects is still regarded as a 'black art'. IT Project Estimation shows why it doesn't have to be. In this concise, easy-to-read guide, author Paul Coombs provides practical, detailed advice on IT project esti..
This book introduces a new, unique, and far-reaching industry technology, Business Service Orchestration (BSO). BSO encompasses the art of orchestrating the interactions between business services. These business services may represent internal business processes of organizations. Integration of many..
This book provides the context, architectures, case studies, and intelligent analysis that will help you grasp this rapidly evolving subject. With keen insight into the needs of both camps, May explains the technological aspects of mobile commerce to business decision makers and the business models ..
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)