Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
Cryptography, cryptology and coding
This book provides a comprehensive, up-to-date description of the methodologies and the application areas, throughout the range of digital communication, in which individual signals and sets of signals with favorable correlation properties play a central role. The necessary mathematical background i..
The multidisciplinary field of quantum computing strives to exploit some of the uncanny aspects of quantum mechanics to expand our computational horizons. Quantum Computing for Computer Scientists takes readers on a tour of this fascinating area of cutting-edge research. Written in an accessible yet..
Cryptography is concerned with the conceptualization, definition and construction of computing systems that address security concerns. The design of cryptographic systems must be based on firm foundations. Foundations of Cryptography presents a rigorous and systematic treatment of foundational issue..
Cryptology, the art and science of 'secret writing', provides ideal methods to solve the problems of transmitting information secretly and securely. The first half of this book studies and analyzes classical cryptosystems. The second half looks at the exciting new directions of public-key cryptology..
Most people, acquainted with cryptology either through sensational cloak and dagger stories or through newspaper cryptograms, are not aware that many aspects of this art may be treated systematically, by means of some elementary mathematical concepts and methods. In this introduction, Professor Sink..
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)