Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
Considered the definitive volume on Canadian art, this is the standard text used in Art History courses. More than 60,000 copies sold of the First and Second Editions. Dennis Reid was a curator at the AGO for over 30 years and offers unrivalled historical perspective. Redesigned in full colour..
Contains over 6,000 entries and over 250 illustrations Fully revised and updated: new edition includes landscape terms, biographies of important modern architects, and over 50 new illustrations Comprehensive coverage of architectural terms with clear definitions 1st edition was critically accl..
A unique reference guide containing A-Z entries on more than 2,500 operatic characters, with information on the creator of the role and notable performances Synopses of over 200 operas and operettas Feature articles written by well-known personalities from the world of opera, such as Plácido Dom..
The Golden Web: A History of Broadcasting in the United States: Vol. 2 - 1933 to 1953 (v. 2) (Hardcover)
The first new history of University College since 1902 Comprehensively illustratedUniversity College, founded with a bequest from William of Durham in 1249, lays claim to be the oldest College endowment in Oxford or Cambridge, and this is its first full-length history for over a century. Drawing e..
First book in American literature and culture studies to centre on rurality and modernity as mutually sustaining categories, and to investigate women's special engagements with those categories First book to explore in depth The Farmer's Wife (1906-1939), the only nationally distributed agricultur..
* Suggests positive guidelines for improvement * Generously illustrated with floorplans, diagrams, and photographsIn this radical new look at the theory and practice of urban design, Christopher Alexander asks why our modern cities so often lack a sense of natural growth, and suggests a set of rul..
Extensively rewritten, revised, and updated new edition that takes into consideration numerous film rediscoveries made since the initial edition Contains many new rare photographs, many not published in nearly 80 years makes connections with and builds on growing momentum in movie musicals more ge..
Covers a controversial but arresting topic-photographs of people facing imminent death Features over sixty powerful illustrations Zelizer, president of the U.N.-affiliated International Communications Association, is renowned for her writings on photography. Spans various historical periods an..
Showing 1 to 12 of 244 (21 Pages)