Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
Respiratory diseases affect millions of people each year and represent a major health burden around the world. This timely reference surveys and evaluates the drug treatments available for the main categories of lung diseases including asthma, tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lun..
From the common cold to many life-threatening conditions such as tuberculosis, infectious disease of the respiratory tract is a widespread problem. This text provides a complete and highly illustrated dossier of information and practical advice on both pathogens and major syndromes. It also includes..
This book provides a detailed account of the principles and practice of contemporary lung transplantation. An accomplished, international team of contributing authors have combined their expertise to provide scientific developments and clinical knowledge based on their extensive experience. The book..
This provides a practical and systematic approach to the acquisition, interpretation, and reporting of physiologic responses to exercise. Pulmonologists, cardiologists, and sports physicians, as well as respiratory therapists and other allied health professionals will find this book an indispensable..
Bronchoscopy is one of the most commonly performed medical procedures and also defines the procedural practice of chest physicians and surgeons. In most training programs, however, there is little structured education and trainees learn by watching and doing. This book is intended as a roadmap for a..
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)