Your shopping cart is empty!
Business & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Society
- Business Ethics
- Business Self-Help
- Business Statistics & Maths
- Business Technology
- Carreer Development
- Finance & Investment
- General & Introductory Business Management
- Intellectual Property & licensing
- Marketing & Sales
- Production Operations Management
- Project Management
- Property & Real Estate
- Public Administration & Management
- Quality Management
- Small Business
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Language & linguistics
Medicine & Health Sciences
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain management
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Epidemiology, public health and medical statistics
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Medical imaging
- Medical law, ethics and forensic medicine
- Medicine: general interest
- Mental health, psychiatry and clinical psychology
- Neurology and clinical neuroscience
- Obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine
- Pathology and laboratory science
- Pediatrics and child health
- Respiratory medicine
- Personal Development
- Science and engineering
- Social sciences
Provides a detailed description of every item within each manuscript Lavishly illustrated with examples of calligraphy, diagrams, and illuminationsThe collection of 41 treatises in 26 Oriental manuscripts now at St John's College, Oxford, reflect the varying ways in which Europeans have sought to ..
Anthropology, Art, and Aesthetics (Oxford Studies in Social and Cultural Anthropology - Cultural Forms) (Paperback)
This collection of essays on anthropological approaches to art and aesthetics is the first in its field to be published for some time. In recent years a number of new galleries of non-Western art have been opened, many exhibitions of non-Western art held, and new courses in the anthropology of art e..
The ideal introduction to Art History for those new to the subject Provides the basic tools necessary for the study of art history Has a wide chronological and thematic coverage Clear, concise discussion of the complex debates and issues Includes timeline showing the development of specific ..
Among the most beautiful of the world's art forms are Chinese snuff bottles, miniature bottle-shaped flasks, often of astounding intricacy and tactile appeal, which were made for court and subsequently popular use during the Qing Dynasty. Within the last 20 years or so, snuff bottles have been colle..
The only concise, general introduction to Christian Art available - providing the tools needed to decode the signs and symbols used in Christian art and architecture Features such well-known artists as Michelangelo, Rosetti, and Chris Ofili, as well as famous buildings, such as the Sistine Chapel,..
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)